HILL-TOP ESTATE WITH FABULOUS MEDITERRANEAN SEA VIEW
· Plot: 15,286 m2 / Built: 1,186 m2 / Living: 750 m2 / Year: 1971 · 9 Bedrooms (4 Insuite) and 9 Bathrooms on Three Floors · Ground Floor has Large Pool-side Patio with Full Kitchen · Classic Interior of Dark Wood Finishings and Marble Floors · Ample Interior Space to Reallocate and Design as Desired · Intimate and Secure Location with Private Entrance Road · Immediate Surroundings are No Development Forest Area · Fantastic Seaview to East and South to Barcelona Skyline
· Secluded with a Short Drive to Llavaneres Village Center
· Separate 2-Bedroom and Fully-Equipped Staff Apartment
· Natural Gas Heating, Fiber-Optic Service Ready to Install
· A Unique Property with Potential to Modify and Modernize
· Discreet Visits are Available to Serious Pre-qualified Buyers
A very unique property of unmatchable pedigree and one of only a very few similar villas to be found anywhere in Catalonia. Located on a very large hill-side plot in the forest above Sant Andreu Llavaneres village, it offers the very best sea view of any property available in the area. This exquisite villa was built by the Catalan family that lives in it today, and it has been maintained very well in all respects. It offers a wide range of possibilities to modify to the desires of a new owner, thanks to the vast amount of interior space that it affords.
The wide view from the patio out over the Mediterranean Sea, overlooking the turquoise swimming pool, is truly spectacular and nearly impossible to replace in any other property in this area. A neighboring villa of similar status is owned by a Middle East royal family.
Located not far from Llavaneres village center with all of its services and social life, two more minutes to the Barcelona autoroute entrance, and just one more minute to the coast to enjoy the beautiful beach, chiringuito clubs and Port Balís Yacht Club. Minutes away to two golf courses and a driving range, the Llavaneres Equestrian Center is not far inland for the horse lovers, and bike riders will find plenty of trails in the mountains just above the area.
The villa is in very good overall condition with a solid and robust structure, requiring only some modernization and touch-up by its new owners. It can be sold with furnishings for a negotiated price. The owners are happy to show their villa on a selective basis to serious buyers that are qualified for this level of residence.